Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gymnist Perhaps?

I never thought Gerrit would want to take up gymnastics. I mean, neither Adam nor I have much interest in it (other than the Olympics) and with our height, we would be pretty much looked over as too tall. I'd assume the same would be true of Gerrit - I doubt he's going to be a short kid with his genes!

However, this morning he decided it was time to work on his gymnastics routine in honor of the Olympics and just in case he is a short person. Here he is on the 'balance beam' aka "balance tractor".

Score: 10* (a bit biased, but then again, who wouldn't be w/ their own kid?)

*We decided to go with the old way of scoring this event seeing we have no clue how the new scoring system works.

1 comment:

cora stremler said...

I think he deserves more than a 10 with that smile of his.

OMAH