One of
Gerrit's latest loves is shoes. He loves to wear his crocks in particular. He usually can get one shoe on and brings us the other shoe to put on for him. We normally take his shoes off when we get in the house because its easier for him to move on the hardwood barefoot (his sandals are slippery). When playing, if our shoes are laying around, he often carries them around and here he is putting my sandals on. I think most kids have a picture of them wearing shoes that are way too big so now
Gerrit has his too - I should get a picture of him wearing Adam's shoes, I mean canoes!

I was at it again using my smarts!
Gerrit has figured out his way through the barricades of chairs we've been using at the bottom of the basement steps. So I had to come up with another plan.

The chairs aren't necessary anymore, they just
haven't been put away yet. Since using my smarts and outsmarting
Gerrit yesterday, he has thrown a wrench into my great idea! He now likes to try and climb the gate. In fact today after church, he fell attempting to climb over the gate. We shall see if my 'smarts' are really smart enough for him!
1 comment:
love the green crocs!
i wonder if gerrit will be like my boys - MORE than 50% of the time, they are on the wrong feet. but i LOVE crocs b/c little kids can get them on by themselves :)
Post a Comment