Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Little Alone Time

Adam spent a lot of time with Gerrit today which was great for both of them. I was busy with the BBQ (and relaxing by the pool) and Adam watched Gerrit. At one point I looked up and saw this:


It was too precious of a picture I had to capture! How sweet to see Dad and son watching the sailboats on the lake. (Adam later told me he was telling Gerrit how much work needed to be done on the lake - a lot of pollution in that water!)

After arriving home late afternoon, Gerrit was still tired (2, 1/2 hr naps to and from just didn't seem like enough of a nap!). He rarely snuggles with us these days but today I was able to get some precious snuggle time.

Besides being a fun day with friends, it was a great day for each of us to have some 'alone time' with Gerrit.

No comments: