For Adam's birthday he wanted to go for a ride (surprised?). He came home early and due to the high winds, he chose a destination ride to Red Wing. Gerrit and I met him at Fiesta Mex, our typical destination dinner spot. Tonight I left him with Adam as I ran into the restaurant to go to the bathroom. When I came out to the car to help carry things in for dinner, this is what I saw:
How sweet to see Gerrit 'helping' Adam take care of his bike stuff! What a great birthday gift. We finished the birthday evening with dessert and drinks at Dahlen's [celebrating Adam and Paul's birthday (Paul turned 11 on the 19th and is SO similar to Adam!)]. We didn't get home til almost 9:30 and Gerrit went right down - no crying tonight! Maybe we've turned the corner - or he's being nice to his dad seeing its his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment