Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some New Firsts

Its not always easy to catch Gerrit doing something new with a camera so I'll just update you on what he's up to for which I don't have pictures of...

1. Discovered how much fun his rocking chair can be...He loves to sit in it and rock back and forth. This is the rocking chair that was his grandma Marcy's when she was a child.

2. Let me brush his teeth! We have tried brushing Gerrit's 8 teeth but he would laugh at the funny feeling it made until tonight. I was able to get him to lay on my bed and had baby toothpaste on his toothbrush and he laid there while I was able to get to all 8 teeth for once! (Dentist Dave will be happy!)

3. Can fit into his crocks I bought him earlier this summer and walks in them fairly well (for being a hard soled shoe which he's not use to).

No comments: