
He received this stacking toy as a gift before he was even born. I noticed on the label it said 6+ months. Gerrit is now 15 months and just figured out how to put the rings on! Hopefully he isn't developmentally behind! (Just kidding, he was into this toy at 6 months - he liked how it lit up.)

Now to the naughty side of Gerrit...He hasn't quite given up the pacifier (before school starts he will though) but only gets it in his crib. He often throws them out of his crib and has a nice little pile under his crib as days go by. He has discovered that he can go under the crib and find these pacifiers. So whenever Gerrit heads up stairs, I usually know what he's doing - trying to get a pacifier that he has thrown out of his crib. Well today was no different. When I went up to find him, I heard the pitter patter of feet and when I got to his room this is where I found him:
Hiding behind the rocking chair sucking on a pacifier - as if I couldn't see him! He totally knows what he's doing and that he shouldn't have a pacifier if he is not sleeping! Oh, what we get to look forward to in the days ahead... The plus side is he dusted underneath the crib - he was filthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment