He spent a lot of hours with her and thinks back to all the good times they've had together. He has missed her a lot so he thought he'd take her home for a bit to get reacquainted again. (I said it was ok, as long as she doesn't share our bedroom!)This is actually his computer tower, key board and mouse from grad school. If you zoom in you can see just how dirty the keyboard is - and it was only used by him! Sick. He took it from the U to go through his files and make sure he has everything he needs to work on getting his stuff published.
*For the record, I am not jealous of her, although she is skinnier than me, she looks pretty drab.
3 comments:
No worries Caryn You definitely have more flair than that old thing!
very drab, indeed! and not even a hint of a summer tan. yeish!
I think there is enough of Adam's DNA on that keyboard that we could clone him. Wait...do I really want another brother?
Post a Comment