Its not the greatest picture of Gerrit, but you can read his shirt. I think Gerrit would give any kid a run for his money in a hot dog eating contest!
Friday, August 15, 2008
I just HAD to...
I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of boy's clothing. I think that is why the good Lord gave me a son - so I wouldn't go nuts buying him clothes! But when I do see something I like; if its reasonable, I'll get it (not that I have to buy much because he has some great hand me downs - thanks Max!). Anyways, I saw this t-shirt and couldn't resist....
Its not the greatest picture of Gerrit, but you can read his shirt. I think Gerrit would give any kid a run for his money in a hot dog eating contest!
Its not the greatest picture of Gerrit, but you can read his shirt. I think Gerrit would give any kid a run for his money in a hot dog eating contest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure his cousin, Mia, could give him some competition in eating Hot Dogs! Maybe we could have a contest next summer here at SP to see how they do.
OMAH
I'm loving the shirt & so does Uncle Bill! Maybe we'll have to take a trip to Yesterdog when you're in town.
Hugs & kisses,
Aunt Cara
Post a Comment