I don't know about you but when I see a lonely shoe on the side of the road I always wonder how that can happen. Logic says that you would notice if one of the 2 shoes you were wearing would become missing but it seems like we often see only 1 shoe, not both. But after this morning I think I understand how this can happen. There must be 16 month old shoe fetish children that like to carry one shoe around and the drop it when something more interesting comes along. Case in point:
That was what I saw this morning when we came down for breakfast. Where are their mates you ask? The boot is on the step and tennis shoe in his bedroom! The next photo explains what happens when you have become one of those people who have lost a shoe on the side of the road. (He's crying b/c I wouldn't pick him up - I had to get the photo!)
1 comment:
i've been one of those people to lose a shoe on the side of the road. a very cute little size 5 sandal. how'd it get there? well.. i put them on the bumper then went to buckle in the carseat. and ... well drove off forgetting they were there. when we got where we were going ... one was actually still there ... BUT .... the other was not.
and THAT is how shoes get to the side of the road :)
cute post :)
Post a Comment