Until after nap time I decided to try on Max's winter boots to see if they will fit Gerrit this year. Little did I know Gerrit would become quite interested in these boots!He ate wearing the boots*...

"Modeled"wearing the boots*....

Practiced walking as if a model on the runway wearing the boots*...

I thought after a good nights sleep he'd forget about the boots, oh no...today wearing the boots:
I guess I'll take days when he wants to wear his boot over days when he wants to tear into a cupboard!*NOTE: Gerrit normally does not walk around the house 1/2 dressed. I tried his boots on after a diaper change and couldn't get the kid to let me take the boots off to put his shorts back on. I figured it wasn't worth the battle at that point.


2 comments:
These boots were made for walking! OMAH
Well, if Gerrit doesn't become an athlete, there is always modeling!
I loved the pictures!!!
Hugs & kisses,
Aunt Cara
Post a Comment