Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slam Dunk



I forgot I had tried video taping Gerrit Sunday with his new hoop. Our camera allows for a 20 sec. video and the clarity isn't that great, but at least its something. Hopefully you can view it ok.

Gerrit's cousin Max taught him to say "ya" and thumbs up once he's done something good - like score a goal, make a basket etc. Gerrit hasn't figured out the thumbs up part but raises both hands and says "ya" quietly. I tried to get the gesture on video but he didn't do the hand motion - just the ''ya" part. I'll work on getting that on video now that I know how easy it is to download videos on a blog!

Note, we normally don't have a step ladder in the middle of our living room - we were getting ready for the France photo viewing that night and used the ladder for the projector.

2 comments:

cora stremler said...

Should we let Tom Isso know about this future star coming up? OMAH

Cara said...

Now you will have to teach him how to hold a ball in each hand or some crazy tricks so he can work on his slam dunks for the upcoming slam dunk contests! I love the video! :-)
Hugs & kisses,
Aunt Cara