when you have friends who have a treadmill that you can use any time
these friends will watch your child while you work out
and put on a movie projected on the wall so you feel like you are at the movie theater (other than the fact that you are sweating)
it can't get much better than that!
(I ended up running 5 miles instead of 3 b/c Gerrit went to the grocery store withe them so I felt I should keep running while they were gone!)
it can't get much better than that!
(I ended up running 5 miles instead of 3 b/c Gerrit went to the grocery store withe them so I felt I should keep running while they were gone!)
4 comments:
Did you just want to keep on running like Forrest Gump?
no i wanted to quit but figured i should keep going seeing gerrit wasn't back yet. i only did 5 miles - need to keep adding miles if i'm going to do a 1/2 marathon in Jan!
after you ran the 5 miles, was Gerrit back or could you have kept going? Is that 1/2 marathon in AZ? Is that when you visit Travis & Uncle Brian (I think that's his name)?
they were back just as i finished cooling down. good timing. and ya, its in phoenix.
Post a Comment