Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hangin' with my Aunt

We didn't shop quite as long today as we did yesterday. Adam was willing to take Gerrit for the day so we could go about our business and hit some shops that weren't Gerrit-friendly. Adam took Gerrit to get his haircut (2nd time - he sat like a perfect gentleman!) and they did laundry! Following dinner we were all able to hang out at home and unwind before Omah and Aunt Cara leave tomorrow.

Gerrit is 'hiding' from Aunt Cara - little does he know...we can still see him:


SAY CHEESE!
(Ya, we know the Spartans got killed - guess Gerrit wearing the colors didn't help today! But not killed as bad as the Gophs!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you girls (and boy) had a great time together! My hubby was in Minneapolis last week and I told him to give me a heads up next time he goes, so I can tag along and visit you! (if it's close?!?!)
p.s. I'm smiling seeing the comforter that Gerrit is playing hide and seek w/...I had that exact one on my bed for my 4 years at Taylor! ;O)

Caryn said...

That's where I had mine! now its an extra blanket in the basement when its cold! too funny. amy R. had it too!

Cara said...

Can you send me the pic of Gerrit & me to my work e-mail? That sure is a good one & my hair isn't too messy!

Cara said...

oh yeah, i have your IKEA receipt in case you need it.