As tired as I was, I ran down 2 flights of stairs to get the camera to capture this great shot. Adam wondered why I was laughing and checked it out for himself. Is Gerrit telling us he wants a bigger bed?
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Bigger Bed Needed
When I go to bed I often check on Gerrit. I guess I want to make sure he's still breathing and not suffocating himself with his blankets. Peace of mind, I think. This was last night:
As tired as I was, I ran down 2 flights of stairs to get the camera to capture this great shot. Adam wondered why I was laughing and checked it out for himself. Is Gerrit telling us he wants a bigger bed?
As tired as I was, I ran down 2 flights of stairs to get the camera to capture this great shot. Adam wondered why I was laughing and checked it out for himself. Is Gerrit telling us he wants a bigger bed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment