Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

I don't often write about school but as I sit here an knit, I am reminded of some things that happened this week (note: we only had 2 days of school this week) and felt like sharing them:

A 7th grader, during a volleyball game, said he "lost his mo-jo" when he lost his serve.

A 6th grader taped a sign that read "kick me" to her teacher's back! (I didn't think kids tried that trick anymore - especially on a teacher! bold move - made me laugh too)

A 5th grader tried to tell me (and the class) that you must win by 2 in basketball! Yikes, I've got my work cut out with this one! He did explain himself and say that is true in a basketball video game.

And people think I'm crazy for teaching middle school!

No comments: