One of our earlier stops was REI and I think Gerrit thought that if shopping would allow him to play with this:

that he was going to have a GREAT day!
Well, we then headed to Ikea followed by the Mall of America and the first store we went to was where this picture was taken:
Well, we then headed to Ikea followed by the Mall of America and the first store we went to was where this picture was taken:
Gerrit enjoyed running around the stores and against my wishes, decided the mall was not the place to take a nap.

Taking a break with Omah while Aunt Cara shopped for her dog:
Gerrit sat on the bench until he saw the stuffed dog in the window at the pet store. He went in to check it out and saw something better - a football! He had fun taking it out of the store and throwing it. I let him until it was time to go (kept him busy). He had a meltdown when I put it back. I took a peak at the price - 18.95! (for a dog toy?)
Gerrit sat on the bench until he saw the stuffed dog in the window at the pet store. He went in to check it out and saw something better - a football! He had fun taking it out of the store and throwing it. I let him until it was time to go (kept him busy). He had a meltdown when I put it back. I took a peak at the price - 18.95! (for a dog toy?)Mom and Gerrit's first light rail ride:

Chillin' with Aunt Cara on the ride to downtown Minneapolis:
Chillin' with Aunt Cara on the ride to downtown Minneapolis:Following the Macy's display, Gerrit had had enough: (he shopped til he dropped)

No comments:
Post a Comment