When I got home today Gerrit was playing with this:

Adam ordered me an anniversary ring and it finally came in! I think the wait was worth it. Gerrit might have gotten a basketball hoop but I think I got the better deal, although Gerrit likes the little black box the ring came in.
A quick story: just before dinner Gerrit filled his pants. I was on the phone and managing dinner and Adam had returned home from a bike ride. When I asked if Gerrit smelled, Adam responded with "He smells like diamonds!" I think I'm going to be hearing that line for quite a while!


3 comments:
ohhh, cool! so was it a surprise?
nice job, adam :)
i love it!!!
technically it wasn't a surprise. i gave him a 'hint' that i wanted an anniversary ring for our 10th. it just took him a long time to pick one out etc....
Post a Comment