Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Following daycare I took Gerrit, Luke and Paul to church for their little outreach Halloween party. Gerrit was too young to participate but he enjoyed looking at the costumes and watching the kids. We left the older boys there and headed home to 'trick or treat' at the neighbors. We made it to a few other homes of our friends and then called it quits. Gerrit and I needed to be back to go to the football game (while Adam went for a bike ride).



(When you put the cursor on the photo of the slide show, the picture stops moving and you can see a caption.)

At one point while waiting for Adam, I ran up to change my clothes. Gerrit was content on the steps sorting his candy - where he learned that, we will never know! Anyways, I realized he had small pieces he could choke on, so I quickly ran back near him. I should've known he'd be into sorting the gum and tootsie rolls than realizing he could eat them!

It was a fun/busy night. We made it to the football game even though we lost. Another busy day of racing tomorrow. Maybe this week will slow down? I hope!

2 comments:

Cara said...

We love the pics & Bill said it was nice to see Uncle Nick too! Gerrits costume looked great & I loved his hat!

mizz_marcy said...

How funny to see Gerrit sort his candy on the stairs! Got his sippy cup there, too, just like it was his office desk.