Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Easy

I uploaded the fall pictures to shutterfly a few days ago. I hadn't been on that site in a long time. It was even easier than before using my Mac! I should do it more often. My cold has finally improved; my voice is back! A cold has not put me out of commission for this long in a long time. Staying home from school for 2 days was odd. We are all healthy - for now.

My parents made it safely and are enjoying Gerrit - and us I think! And I'm enjoying my 2 days off too. I've been teaching for 10 years and never have gone to the convention which is why we are given these days off. I just see it as a time to see the family! I have no desire to go to the convention either.

I've got 2 days of conferences done and one to go next week. Yipee. The weather is beautiful and hoping to get some yard work done with my parents as well as shopping.

1 comment:

mizz_marcy said...

Say "hi" to your folks for us!