
For 18 months now I've been:
changing diapers
wearing breast milk, spit up, poop, and/or snot on my clothing
shopping in infants/toddler section instead of misses
doing twice as much laundry
sleeping less
laughing more
often forgetting my things when I head out the door, yet have my hands full
showering and getting ready in less than 20 min.
worrying about the future
smiling often
wearing breast milk, spit up, poop, and/or snot on my clothing
shopping in infants/toddler section instead of misses
doing twice as much laundry
sleeping less
laughing more
often forgetting my things when I head out the door, yet have my hands full
showering and getting ready in less than 20 min.
worrying about the future
smiling often
just to name a few....
And loving every minute of it! Happy 18th months Gerrit. I love you more than you can understand and more than words can express! (even though you've been crying now for 1/2 hr and are too stubborn to give in a go to sleep - just like your mother!)
3 comments:
awww sweet little guy :)
and love the blanket!!
thanks. we got in trouble for wrapping him in it = it was too 'thick'! if they only knew how long it took me to make the dumb thing, they'd want their kid using it too!
aww ;) i love the blanket too :)
just think .. now long and you'll have a 2 yr old on your hands!
Post a Comment