What is 'the dell' in that song anyways?????
Saturday, October 11, 2008
The Farmer and the Dell
While watching MSU beat up on Northwestern today, Gerrit spent a lot of time playing with his animals that go with his John Deere toys. He took all of them and lined them up on the chair that I was sitting in, then he would walk across the room and admire his work, come back and knock them down and start the process over again. I thought it looked pretty cute how he lined up all the animals and the farmer .
What is 'the dell' in that song anyways?????
What is 'the dell' in that song anyways?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gerrit was a busy little beaver Saturday, wasn't he? Hey, you don't know what dell is (landscape feature like valley?), and I don't know what MEA is that your folks are coming for. Oh, I'm set up for SKYPE with new web cam and mike, altho don't know if mike is working until we try a call.
Post a Comment