Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Bit Quiet Around Here

I stayed home again today due to my lack of voice. I layed low and didn't do any cleaning which was tempting - NOT! I will be going to school tomorrow regardless of my voice. I feel bad for Gerrit though as I can only whisper. I only imagine what he's thinking. He did go for a long bike ride with Adam before dinner and loved it like usual. He fed himself apple sauce at dinner and I think he ended up with more on his face than in him. I cringe at the site of him being a mess but realize he needs to learn to feed himself (as do I to let it go).

I did hear of a new book I am going to get while watching Rachel Ray (not my first choice for daytime television). She had on a guy talking about kids meals at restaurants and what choices we as parents should make. It was interesting and any help we can give Gerrit to making healthy eating choices at an early age the better. She also had a nummy recipe for turkey sausage burgers with cranberry sauce. Anyways, off to bed.

One last thing, Gerrit is back on track! He has not become a night owl (yet)! Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

sarah said...

i thought that segment about that guy's book was interesting too!! you'll have to let me know if you get it!

sarah said...

tag ... you're it :)