I thought I'd share a story about an amazing student of mine.
I was administering the 60 second sit up test to my 5th graders yesterday and when I went around to record the scores, I had one girl tell me she did 95! Ha!! Needless to say, she'll be redoing this test next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh come on. you can't do that?!
Those tests suck! I can't believe you are going to make her retake the test! Can't you give her an average of the other kids' totals? Let me guess, you will be timing them on the mile too! I hated that too! Can't you just let them "play?"
ha ha. the infamous pe tests!
i agree with cara. let them play. oh and let them play dodge ball too! that was such a character builder back in the day. ahh the memories of the lovely red pe balls!
Post a Comment