Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Fettish

I shouldn't be admitting this but I will because it is too funny. (Adam won't be happy about this being publicized). Anyways, Gerrit use to love to play with socks and would wear them around his neck or throw them etc. Well I think he has a new love - my underwear! After doing laundry I fold it and put it in piles in the basement to be taken up. Well, Gerrit loves to grab all the laundry and mess it up after I took the time to fold it. He now seems to pick out my underwear and wear it around his neck or whip it in the air. (No, I didn't take a picture of it!) I think it's funny - Adam doesn't. Adam would rather see Gerrit wear his around his neck then mine. When I asked Adam why - he said because he was a guy! As I write this Gerrit is playing with my laptop case and putting the strap around his neck. Maybe the kid just likes wearing things around his neck - no matter what it is.

1 comment:

sarah said...

alex is the same way when i am doing laundry!
thankfully it's just the clean ones:)
ha ha!