OK, last post for tonight. I've got pictures and paper to match as I'm going scrap booking Fri. night - in ZUMBROTA. Yes, our town of 2700 people and no traffic light has a store that sells scrapbook supplies and is hosting crops! Who would've thought? That is not my main reason for this post, just a side note I guess...
This morning I made Gerrit 2 eggs for breakfast which is ate quite fast. I gave him some dry cereal to munch on while I ate my cereal. We had time before we needed to leave so we walked to the coffee shop (a block away) and got Adam and I a Latte (helped with the cold). The owner knows us and gave Gerrit a free sugared (homemade) doughnut for the road. I didn't think he'd eat much because he had just finished breakfast.
Well think again!
By the time we got home (remember, its only a block away), he had 1/2 of it gone! He was mad I took it away to get him out of the stroller. As much as I cringed at the site of a sugar-faced, sugar-coated clothing kid (I like him to be somewhat clean when I drop him off at daycare!), it sure was cute to watch him eat the doughnut! I managed to get him back into his high chair to finish the doughnut - which he did no problem.
Thinking about what he ate for breakfast makes me scared to think what our grocery bills might be when he's in high school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment