I love Formula 1 weekends. Its a 2 day event that is aired around 7 am on Sat. and Sun. When Gerrit is up way too early (today it was 5:45!), Adam usually gets up with him because he wants to see the race. So I don't have to feel guilty that Adam is the one always getting up with him on the weekends! The only problem is there aren't enough races in a season. (Gerrit did fall back to sleep after a bount of being in our bed and then being brought back to his bed before returning to ours and finally falling alseep for a brief moment.)
Although I don't know if I should trust Adam getting up early with Gerrit after hearing about this morning. Adam said he fell asleep a few times and when he woke up the first time Gerrit was trying to plug the space heater in the electrical socket. The second time he fell asleep, when he woke up Gerrit was running around with scissors!
I guess what goes on when I'm not around isn't something for me to worry about. I was enjoying some blissful sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment