Monday, September 29, 2008

Round 2

Gerrit made it 2 weeks before another cold got the best of him. He's back with a snotty nose. His spirits seem fine though. More of a pain for us trying to keep that nose wiped and snot off of us! Its getting to be that time of year; I'm curious to see how many colds he gets this season!

He didn't eat much for dinner which isn't unusual - his better meals are definitely breakfast and lunch. But he just had a snack - left over Belgium waffle that has been sitting on his 'food tarp' for a few days. I should see what else is down there and get it before Gerrit does! How gross; he didn't seem to mind the crunchiness because it is all gone! Guess I should take that has a hint to shake it out one of these days. It truly is amazing how much food ends up on the tarp in such a short amount of time.

1 comment:

mizz_marcy said...

Awww, he looks adorable! Just the thing to compliment his Mom's shiny new ring ^_^