Monday, September 22, 2008

Daddy Daycare

Today Julie had off so Adam stayed home and acted as daycare. The boys started their morning off by going to Area 57 for breakfast followed by errands in Roch. Nap time was a bit later than normal and it wasn't quite as long either. Dinner was in the oven when I got home which was very nice too.

I often hear about kids wanting to bring certain toys with them to bed and today Gerrit was no different. He wanted his bike helmet with him! Adam has given him his old one and often Gerrit will put it on and walk around the house with it, or if you are lucky, he'll put in on YOU! I wonder what people would think if they came in to our house and saw me sitting on the couch watching TV with a bike helmet on! They'd probably say the short bus makes a stop at our house too!

I guess the boys had a good day together but I know I have not been replaced. Case in point: Gerrit fell off a step and who did he want to comfort him? Yep - his mother.

No comments: