Today was one of those happier times. I was able to clean up the kitchen because Gerrit made his way down stairs and started playing in the dark. When I went to check on him (and turn the lights on), he was busy stacking - his latest obsession:
When he wasn't stacking, he was practicing his bike mechanic skills in the kitchen (where Dad left the pump):
He 'pumped' nothing for quite a while this morning too. His papa would be proud! (As I write this, the boys are on their way to Rochester via bike.)Side note: when I got Gerrit out of his crib today he was able to get his crock on - he was wearing a fleece sleeper! It didn't fit real well but I give him credit for getting it on - standing up! It was fun to watch him catch himself before he fell over from loosing his balance!
1 comment:
Gerrit is growing up so fast. Love his CROCS!!!
I'm glad he enjoys his Dad's hobby. You will have to open an account for his upcoming biking "needs" or "wants". LOVE, OMAH
Post a Comment