Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tubby Time

Following a busy night at the park, a stop by the porch where Bryan gave us an ice cream sandwich, and a handful of chips thanks to dentist Dave, it was time for a tubby. (Adam met us at the porch after his bike ride - he flatted 6 miles out! I didn't have my phone so he slowly made his way home. Oops. We were having too much fun to stop what we were doing and find him on some country road!)

I had the camera with me from the park so I thought I would try and get a few pics of Gerrit's hair when its wet. It is getting so long but I just don't feel like dealing with getting it cut and seeing how he will respond. Actually, the real reason is he'll look like a big boy when it does get cut and I don't want to admit he's a big boy! (If you zoom in you can see what a messy face he had.)

No comments: