Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Mystery Solved
I am a bit anal when it comes to toys. I don't like to lose them so periodically I double check to see that all the sports balls are accounted for as well as nesting cups/blocks. Well, one nesting cup has been missing for almost a week! It has been bugging me and I've searched all the typical spots. With Gerrit throwing things these days, who knows where things end up! (And I know some of you are saying, get use to it - toys are lost all the time!) Well, Gerrit was stacking his nesting cups and will only stack so far b/c he knows when they don't 'fit together' he has the wrong order. So I decided I would find that silly purple cup tonight....and I did on the first try! It was hidden behind the couch cushions! I feel like I can sleep again - until the next toy goes missing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are one in the same when it comes to this. I search for toys too. It drives Mike crazy! About 7 months ago one of our baby monitors went missing....I have searched everywhere...you seem to be lucky please come find it for me!
Post a Comment