Monday, September 22, 2008

Proof

Adam put Gerrit to bed tonight and the only thing that calmed him down was having the silly bike helmet in bed with him! He did have his arm on the helmet but it must have slid off by the time I got up there to take a photo. He is sleeping on his blanket from here. (Thanks Elizabeth!) I think we may need to get Gerrit a NEW helmet - one that doesn't smell of sweat!


I just realized how 'busy' his bed looks. No wonder the kid doesn't want to sleep! This sheet was given to me by my sister-in-law - its really cute but is a bit much with his bumper pad. I washed his other sheet and sheet protector and need to do the switcheroo; I've just been to lazy. Often when I think about it is when Gerrit needs to go to bed! Who wants to switch bedding when a tired kid is waiting. This happens to me with his laundry too.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Who needs a teddy bear, when you can have a bike helmet?!?!

Cara said...

I probably should have said, "Who needs a red, stuffed dog named Cuddles, when you have a bike helmet?!?!"