Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sandy Pines 2

Gerrit and I headed back to MI for a week. With me not working it only seemed right to head back and visit with friends that we did not see the 1st time this summer. We flew to Chicago and rode with friends to Sandy Pines. Gerrit did quite well on the plane which made me happy! We were able to go swimming a few more times seeing the weather was nice. We made it to the beach, water park, pool at the country club with the cousins and a boat ride with friends. Gerrit helped Omah make coffee cake, Opah bring the garbage away (any reason for a golf cart ride and potential trip to the candy store!), and even golfed (surprise, surprise). I did not take his bike which would have made the trip perfect for him. When we returned Gerrit went to daycare and I let him ride his bike there seeing he hadn't ridden it in over a week (he is so much like is dad!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: