Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Job?

Today Gerrit and I spent the day with my brother's family. We got a taste of the country club life (well, they have it for a year, and we got it for the afternoon). We went to the pool and enjoyed the zero depth pool and kiddie slides. Following the pool we headed inside for dinner 'at the club'.
Over dinner Max said he wished we lived closer and I said we do too - if Uncle Adam could find a job, we'd move closer to the family!
When it was time to say our good byes Max chimes in that Golf Galaxy is hiring...my sister in law and I laugh and she says to Max "you couldn't hold down a job, you barely stay focused on jobs at home" (he's in 6th grade and totally into golf).
Max responded by saying: "no, for Uncle Adam".
How sweet is that? Me, being prego and all, was almost in tears I thought it was sweet!

No comments: