Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Home Sweet Cold Home
We made it home on time and all went well on the flight, thankfully. Not that we wanted to come home to cold temps, we were ready to get back to the routine. I posted pictures on Shutterfly (click on our pictures). I will try and add a few favorites to the blog with explanation soon - nearing the end of a quarter at school so I've got lots of paperwork to sort through and submit grades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like your race shirts!! did you buy them yourself, or were they from the race? cotton or wicking? i might need to go fine one!!
they are nike dry fit - got them at Dicks sporting goods. they had some others too that had pretty good sayings. we liked the bright green as we stood out - and we got lots of comments too which is perfect when you are running for a long time!
Post a Comment