- Dumped his Goldfish crackers on the kitchen floor
-Threw his empty sippy cup across the table and knocked my drink over during dinner
-Threw 2nd sippy cup (full of water) while I was cleaning up the first spill
-While in 'time out', tore his tray off his booster chair and threw that on the ground as well as his bib (luckily there wasn't any food on the tray)
-Constantly changing the channel during the MSU bball game
-Takes the remote from Adam so he can't change the channel back
-Uses his new hockey stick to swat at things such as the lap top (thanks Uncle Jeff)
-When 1 stick is taken away, he gets the other hockey stick and starts swatting at things
-Tries to stand on top of the popcorn tin
-Threw his empty sippy cup across the table and knocked my drink over during dinner
-Threw 2nd sippy cup (full of water) while I was cleaning up the first spill
-While in 'time out', tore his tray off his booster chair and threw that on the ground as well as his bib (luckily there wasn't any food on the tray)
-Constantly changing the channel during the MSU bball game
-Takes the remote from Adam so he can't change the channel back
-Uses his new hockey stick to swat at things such as the lap top (thanks Uncle Jeff)
-When 1 stick is taken away, he gets the other hockey stick and starts swatting at things
-Tries to stand on top of the popcorn tin
Where did our sweet Gerrit go? I would like him back if anyone has seen him or knows how to get him back!
**this has all happened in less than 2 hours!
5 comments:
i got nervous when reading the title, but understood after reading the entry! I'm sorry he's going though the terrible twos and I hope it get's better.
Oh, honey...it is just the beginning!
Could this be a part os his OPAH coming out?
OMAH
sorry, that made me laugh - a lot!!!
i'm just waiting for some good restaurant stories... this age is about when we've had to stop eating out.
AAAHHH yes- I am only realived to read this story because it says that other kids too have their moments and mine are not alone! I am relishing Olie's sweet days till that nasty #2 starts to creep in. Abby can be sweet when she wants....not when I want is the problem.
Post a Comment