This one's for you Eliza - you've been waiting to hear a story like this one:
At dinner tonight Gerrit was hanging out by me in the booth and playing with the silverware. I looked down and realized he had the knife and was banging it on the table. Before I could grab it from him he threw it across the table at his great uncle! Luckily Uncle Bryan laughed and joked that it stabbed him in the gut. What a great first impression, kid!
We removed all items that Gerrit could use to throw, so we thought! He took his crock off one foot and before I realized what he was going to do with it he threw it at the table next to us! It landed near someone's plate of chips and cheese dip! Luckily it didn't land in her drink and she was a good sport and laughed about it.
At this point we packed things up and got out of there as fast as we could, we didn't want to see what Gerrit would throw next! I think this has been the most embarrassing thing he's done in public (so far).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Uncle Bryan laughed about the "incident". Said "Gerrit's got quite an arm on him"!
LOVE IT!!!!
HA HA HA :) keep stories like this coming! ;) ha ha ;)
Post a Comment