Thursday, August 19, 2010

Steele County Fair

Seeing we didn't make it to our own county fair, we decided to make a road trip to a different county fair with Rockne's. Adam has been wanting to take Gerrit to this fair because he heard it is a good one - and it is! Its bigger than our fair yet smaller than the state fair - and its free! The highlight of course was the animals. Gerrit fed one animal and didn't like the feel of the tongue on his hand. He did pet a goat (which is more than I thought he'd do). Nikki convinced him to feed the ostrich because that had to be done with a spoon. He loved looking from a distance which was very different from Abby and Oliva who would pet and feed any one of the animals!
I didn't get any pictures of Emmit but he basically sat in the stroller and enjoyed looking around at everything. He was a trooper! I think we will go back to this fair again some time - maybe take Dad with next time.

No comments: