I just realized I didn't post any pictures from our big Vikings game! Silly me! I posted some on facebook but forgot the blog. (Sorry for those of you sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for pictures!)
We had a blast! I couldn't get a family photo and the best I could do of the 2 boys is the one in the middle! We took Luke and Paul with us and they too had a great time. Gerrit took it all in and couldn't get enough of it. He followed the game and probably would've lasted longer had Dad bought him popcorn! We left at the end of the 3rd and stopped for ice cream at Grand Ole Creamery for a late night snack. Gerrit is still talking about the game and will recall some of the plays.
We can't thank Rockne's enough for the tickets, great seats and opportunity to go to a game. It was a night to remember!

No comments:
Post a Comment