Thursday, August 19, 2010

Look What I Can Do

Today was market day for the farm so I went to help pick produce. Luke has been bugging me to bring Gerrit so today I did and boy did they have fun! First off, Gerrit learned how to ride a 2 wheeler! Yep, no training wheels for this kid! The bike was a 16" which is bigger than his bike but he seemed to do fine. Deb lowered the seat for him and Luke helped him get started and he was off. Each time he would ride further around the grounds. He would start to slow down and then fall over of hop off to stop (still working on that concept). All in all, he loved it, was not afraid and will be ready for the road in no time!
OK, so he might not like the idea that his first 2 wheel experience was on a purple bike with a basket, but hey, it was the best we could do at the farm!

No comments: