With Adam out of town for work these past few days, I had to give up something as I took on the role of single parenthood. So the blog has been neglected. Adam is home and so I can resume some of my other duties and give him back some of his duties. :)
Emmit has been all over the floor these days...not officially crawling using his hands and knees, rather he gets around any way he can, usually military style. He is close to using his hands and knees but then resorts to flopping on his tummy and moving accordingly.
He happened to find Gerrit's indoor golf club on the floor and was entertained by it for a long time (Opa would be proud).
On a side note...Emmit got croup while Adam was gone! Just lovely!! Actually, it wasn't as bad as it could've been thanks to Emmit's awesome Aunt Erika. I detected he had croup Fri. night when the barking seal cough began. Luckily it didn't keep either of us up too much Friday night. I called Erika and explained our night as well as some other symptoms I had noticed. She called Target and they allowed her to call a prescription in across state lines! Yipee. She saved us a potential trip the ER Sat. night. And with Adam gone, I really did not want to go to the ER! Saturday, Emmit slept a lot and snuggled with me (which I didn't mind). I sent Gerrit off to Dahlen's as they were going to spend the afternoon at Rockne's and seeing Emmit was contagious, it was best we stayed away. Thankfully the meds did the trick and Emmit is back to his old self again. We all have colds now, but that is better than a barking seal in the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment