I don't know who came up with the idea of riding the wagon down the hill, but it was a riot to watch! Luker has it perfected, but Paul doesn't do too bad of a job himself. I think its a bit harder for him because he is taller. Gerrit would race them using his push bike and one of them in the wagon. Usually Gerrit would win. Then they would buddy up with him and ride the wagon together. A few crashes did occur but no broken bones.
I said to Deb that she needs to keep the farm going for a long time because I want my boys to come out in the summer and work for her. Having them learn how to ride the tractor and help harvest etc on the farm will be such a great experience. Luke and Paul are here at least 2 times a week and I think it teaches them good values of hard work - and allows them to be boys and have fun too!

No comments:
Post a Comment