Was it tasty?
Adam did it - we had just finished pizza and cheese curls in the basement and didn't want him to get cheese curl powder on the furniture! As he did it, he said he didn't want to know what else was on his hands!
I know the feeling when Ramses gives me kisses! (I think I'd be more nervous with Ramses than with Gerrit!)
ha ha ha :) so gross .... but so true ... the things we do.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Was it tasty?
Adam did it - we had just finished pizza and cheese curls in the basement and didn't want him to get cheese curl powder on the furniture! As he did it, he said he didn't want to know what else was on his hands!
I know the feeling when Ramses gives me kisses! (I think I'd be more nervous with Ramses than with Gerrit!)
ha ha ha :) so gross .... but so true ... the things we do.
Post a Comment