Sunday, February 15, 2009
He Really Does Love You
It was time for Gerrit to go to bed and I was the one putting him to bed tonight. As a routine, Gerrit gives a hug, kiss, blows a kiss, and waves good bye to the other parent before heading to bed. Tonight Gerrit started heading up stairs before giving Adam his 'good bye' loves. So I followed him up and he went faster. I finally caught him on the second set of stairs and brought him back to the kitchen where Adam was waiting for him. He held him and asked for a kiss (which usually is an open mouth gesture on the cheek). Instead he hit him in the face! Adam put him down and Gerrit laughed and headed for upstairs again. I brought him back scolding him for hitting and asked him to give his daddy a kiss. He tried to take a swing at Adam again so I held his arms down hoping he'd give in and just give him a kiss. Instead, he head butted Adam! I could hardly contain myself from laughing which would just egg the kid on! I know Gerrit loves his daddy; he has his own way of showing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I wish I could have witnessed the headbutt! This may be a result of the wrestling the boys do with one another. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment