A few minutes later he is on the floor having a tantrum because I didn't do something right!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Latest and Greatest
Gerrit loves to look at the computer whenever we do. He especially likes to push the buttons. I had set the computer down for something and Gerrit hopped up on the couch:
I guess he is checkin' in on the blogs he frequents!
A few minutes later he is on the floor having a tantrum because I didn't do something right!
He's not quite 2 and he has perfected the tantrums already. Although I learned this week that he doesn't have any at daycare! He's a perfect little angle for Julie...I wonder if we are talking about the same kid at times!
A few minutes later he is on the floor having a tantrum because I didn't do something right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment