Ladies:
I helped a friend tear wall paper off her bathroom walls and Gerrit hung out while we finished. Anne and the boys then came to our house and hung out so Gerrit could go to bed. So, the women ended up with the children.....Men:
Adam went to a friend's house to check out a new bike, help assemble that bike, and drink beer. At first it was a invite for all but when we understood what was happening at this gathering, I don't think any of the women wanted part of that!I'm not complaining, I just think its pretty funny to think how our Friday night turned out. I'm ready for bed and looking forward to scrapbooking tomorrow! Its been a long time - I hope to get finished with summer '07 (in Gerrit's book). I'm way back at Christmas of '05 in our other book. Pathetic.
1 comment:
I hear you on being behind in scrapbooking. I thought I was behind ...but honey...you have me beat. I am amazed, I am ahead of the Pro-crafter Stremler! : )
Hopefully we will be able to get together in a few weeks and get more accomplished! Good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment