Adam and Gerrit slept in a bit too long to make it to church. When I returned from brunch following church this is what I found:
Later in the day Gerrit whined so much (it drove me crazy!) wanting his clothes off, I finally gave in. I heard about kids liking to be naked and was beginning to think my kid has now joined that club based on his actions. It was quite cool in the basement but he didn't mind.
I wasn't sure if he wanted to practice dressing himself:
Following the basketball game, Adam and I went to an Oscar viewing party at the neighbors. We had a blast - not that we saw many of the movies that were up for awards, but it was fun to hang out with friends and eat yummy food. It was fitting seeing the hosts are the theater owners too! We met some new people and were in the company of good friends.
2 comments:
Gerrit has about a DOZEN cowlicks in the "naked" picture! Assuming this was static from pulling his shirt over his head?
unfortunately no, that is his hair. we went short and that may not be the right cut for him either. still figuring out how best to disguise it!
Post a Comment