Here's Gerrit ready for daycare - Valentine's party!
The other day he came home from daycare with the heart 'hat' (made for him by Julie). I thought it would be a nice accessory to wear today back to daycare. I look forward to when Gerrit makes his own crafts!
I saw this shirt and couldn't resist. (Adam ok'd the 'pinkish' color too.) Nothin' like Snoopy sportin' the shades and it says 'call me' underneath! I thought it would be the perfect Valentine's day shirt - plus it was on sale at Target!The other day he came home from daycare with the heart 'hat' (made for him by Julie). I thought it would be a nice accessory to wear today back to daycare. I look forward to when Gerrit makes his own crafts!
For those of you unfortunate not to receive a Valentine from Gerrit (sorry, I didn't feel like making many) here is what he did give out at daycare today. He came home with some from his friends, and yes, he was the only one with a 'hand made' Valentine; but he didn't give candy with his, I didn't even think about that! Next year I guess. (Note: he got a cool homemade crayon in the shape of a heart from Soren which I thought was a great idea! I'll have to consult his mother on that one and make those next year. I think she melted old crayons and put them in an ice cube tray??? Anyways...)
Gerrit might not have given candy out but he did bring a plate of heart shaped brownies filled with Valentine's M & Ms!

3 comments:
I got the same shirt for Sam! Too cute!!! I liked that he could wear it after v-day too. :O)
Your cards are always so adorable! Great job!
Thanks for the valentine Gerrit! It sure was nice to get in the midst of bills! Happy Valentine's Day!!! :-)
What a cute pic and I love the expression on his face.
Post a Comment