When I dropped Gerrit off this am, Julie handed me a list of names of the kids at daycare - for Valentines. I guess Gerrit needs to bring Valentines next week even though he has no idea what is going on. I wonder if I can get him to at least 'sign' his name...
Adam's response to the list: that means you have more to make doesn't it?
My response: yep, and I should probably bake up a batch of brownies to go with them.
Why do I do this to myself?
Adam's response to the list: that means you have more to make doesn't it?
My response: yep, and I should probably bake up a batch of brownies to go with them.
Why do I do this to myself?
1 comment:
that is hilarious!!! well this might be the year to do something super complicated. once he gets in school they'll be too many kids to do anything super cool. ha ha - just kidding!!!! have fun. post pictures, obviously :)
Post a Comment