Sunday, February 1, 2009

Battle of the Sexes


I was blessed with having a boy and I often think the Lord did this because He knows how much I enjoy girls' clothing and I could get out of hand. Case in point:
 I knit the above hat for a friend who just had a little girl. How cute is the pink tulle on top!

Then again, how cute is a little boy in Levis?

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cara said...

i like the boy in levis better than the pink hat!

mizz_marcy said...

He looks good with his hair cut like this. But then again he would look cute no matter how his hair was cut! However, I might be a teensy bit biased. ^_^

elizabeth said...

oh man...love the hat! love his new haircut too! wow, he looks so much older.

Nikki said...

I just made two boys hats, and I am lovin' them....grass greener yada yada.... However your pink hat does indeed look so adorable. I think having two girls I am overloaded and I love the simplicity of boy things.